Best Bet Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Buffalo Burger Topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Top with buffalo burger topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 472 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.
Jul 13, 2014
Hubby and mom gave a thumbs up on this one. My 27 yr old son said it was a little bland for him. Will definitely be saving this as my go to burger recipe. The recipe made 10 - 4 ounce burgers. I didn't try as I'm a vegetarian.
Mar 11, 2014
So easy to make and really tasty. My husband eats two =) We don't like onion so instead of chopping it, I puréed it in my blender
Jul 7, 2012
Wow! Perfect burger taste.
May 18, 2010
Super yummy! Will make again. I did leave out the chili sauce because I don't have any.
May 18, 2010
Juicy and flavorful. It's our new standby. My kids are even willing to over look the chopped onion in this burger!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.