- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Buffalo Burger Topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Top with buffalo burger topping if desired.
1 each: 472 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.