Best Bet Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Buffalo Burger Topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Top with buffalo burger topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 472 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.
Jul 13, 2014
Hubby and mom gave a thumbs up on this one. My 27 yr old son said it was a little bland for him. Will definitely be saving this as my go to burger recipe. The recipe made 10 - 4 ounce burgers. I didn't try as I'm a vegetarian.
Mar 11, 2014
So easy to make and really tasty. My husband eats two =) We don't like onion so instead of chopping it, I puréed it in my blender
Jul 7, 2012
Wow! Perfect burger taste.
May 18, 2010
Super yummy! Will make again. I did leave out the chili sauce because I don't have any.
May 18, 2010
Juicy and flavorful. It's our new standby. My kids are even willing to over look the chopped onion in this burger!