Berry Yogurt Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide strawberries and blueberries among four individual serving dishes. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over fruit.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 98 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 milk.
Jul 30, 2013
Made a half batch of these for my husband and I the past several mornings for breakfast. Used Greek yogurt and maple syrup instead of the sugar. Delicious! Each serving 3 WW PointsPlus.
Sep 26, 2011
So yummy and easy to make. Loved it!
Mar 13, 2010
Very delicious. Hard to each just one serving!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.