Berry Yogurt Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide strawberries and blueberries among four individual serving dishes. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over fruit.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 98 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 milk.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 30, 2013
Made a half batch of these for my husband and I the past several mornings for breakfast. Used Greek yogurt and maple syrup instead of the sugar. Delicious! Each serving 3 WW PointsPlus.
Sep 26, 2011
So yummy and easy to make. Loved it!
Mar 13, 2010
Very delicious. Hard to each just one serving!