Berry Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- CREAMY RASPBERRY DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion, feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 167 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 4, 2018
Easy and delicious! Often we add sliced grilled chicken or steak to made a complete meal. The dressing is wonderful and best made the day before. Thank you for a great and different salad recipe!!!
Apr 18, 2018
Love berries-will try to get it made at home-also love salads-whether green or with curds-here in India many salads come with curds-but I presume this is a green salad.
Aug 9, 2015
Wonderful summer salad!
Jul 6, 2015
Sep 11, 2014
This salad was so good. I used a package of spinach instead salad greens and substituted the mayo with vanilla yogurt. This is a salad I will be making often.
Jun 22, 2014
Excellent salad! I got lots of compliments from the guests at my nieces grad party!
Jun 24, 2013
This is an excellent and diiferent salad. The only change I made was to substitute buttermilk in place of the milk. Everyone loved it!
Jun 14, 2013
I can't wait to make this again with the fresh strawberries that are almost ready!! Awesome salad!!! The only change I made was using raspberry balsamic vinegar since I had that in the cupboard. Thanks for sharing.
Jun 5, 2013
Excellent. Didn't find raspberry vinegar so I used raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Will be making again tonight.
Jun 4, 2013
It was excellent and something different for Easter dinner.