Berry Splash Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 157 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 2, 2019
Very refreshing and delicious recipe! Cherry lovers will be pleased! I used raspberry Greek yogurt in place of the vanilla yogurt and omitted the sugar.
Aug 29, 2010
This was verry good!! Good way to get your fruit for the day.