- 1 package (3 ounces) berry blue or raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 4-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Blue or red liquid food coloring, optional
- Fresh raspberries, blueberries and star fruit, optional
- In a large container, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in sugar until dissolved. Add pineapple juice, ginger ale, water and lemon juice. Add food coloring if desired. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving. Stir so that mixture will be slushy. For garnish thread fruit on wooden skewers if desired. Yield: 5 quarts.
Reviews forBerry Slush
"i loved it!!!!!!"
"I used cherry jello instead of raspberry and it turned out great. I forgot the lemon juice but it still tasted fine. I recomend halfing the recipe unless you`re cooking for a big crowd."