This refreshing medley expertly takes advantage of summer's bounty. “The blend of ripe berries and peaches, drizzled with fruit juices and mint, makes it so special,” says Betty Kleberger of Florissant, Missouri.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the peach, blueberries and raspberries. In another bowl, combine the mint, juices and sugar; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 67 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Originally published as Summer Fruit Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.