- 1 medium fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the peach, blueberries and raspberries. In another bowl, combine the mint, juices and sugar; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBerry Salad
"Fantastic on a late summer day. We doubled it for 3 people."