VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- BERRY TOPPING:
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Place the butter in a 9-in. pie plate; place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. In another small bowl, combine the flour and salt; whisk in egg mixture until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the berries and marmalade. Sprinkle pancake with confectioners' sugar; fill with berry mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Berry Puff Pancake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p214
Reviews forBerry Puff Pancake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2012
"I love this recipe - so simple and easy and DELICIOUS! My kids beg for me to make it. I also saw it at the Taste of Home Cooking Show in 2011 - and am so glad I did!"