Berry Pineapple Parfaits
Here's a surefire winner that's bound to satisfy all of the tastes that sit at your table. —Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups whole fresh strawberries
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- Whipped topping
- Set aside six strawberries for garnish. Slice the remaining strawberries and toss with sugar; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon half of the sliced berries into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the ice cream and half of the pineapple. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping and reserved strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 334 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Berry Pineapple Parfaits in Taste of Home August/September 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.