Berry Peach Tossed Salad
Loaded with fresh peaches and berries, this salad says "summer." Created by Maryvonne Martin of Orangevale, California, it is a wonderful accompaniment to grilled meats, poultry or seafood.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 romaine hearts, torn
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 medium peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, onion, feta cheese and peaches. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently. Sprinkle with raspberries and blackberries. Serve immediately.