Berry ‘n’ Smoked Turkey Twirls
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the cheese blend, turkey, cranberries, olives, salsa and chili powder. Spread 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve chilled or place 1 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 49 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 3, 2013
I must admit, I wasn't sure how these would taste but I made them for some friends and they loved them! Definitely making these again.
Aug 26, 2012
Sorry, thought this was bland
Apr 3, 2012
Delicious! The recipie says it makes 20. I thought that would be enough....Not even close. I will definitely make this again.
Jan 18, 2010
I used mild salsa and mild chili powder, but for my taste I will use medium salsa and hot chili powder next time. These tasted very nice, but would be super with a little kick! I gave them a 5-star rating in anticipation of that.
Dec 22, 2009
My husband made these for a Memorial Day BBQ. He doesn't usually cook and everyone was very impressed. They were very tastey and were quickly eaten. They also look very pretty on a serving platter.