Berry Mini Cheesecakes
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 100 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 19, 2019
These were so simple yet so delicious. I doubled the recipe and added just a little sugar to the graham crackers and butter for the crust. I didn't want the crust to be too thick as Lady Fingers had suggested so I used less and had some leftover. I topped each with a raspberry half since a whole raspberry seemed a bit big. Definitely making them again!
Jun 18, 2018
Tasty, and simple to make. If you don't have fresh berries, top each one with a dot of jam. The only thing I'd change is that I found the crusts a bit thick -- I'll use less next time.
Apr 28, 2018
Delicious. Very easy. Didn't have raspberries so served without. Still awesomely good! Taking fresh batch to baby shower this week (with or without fruit!)!
Aug 8, 2015
Awesome and easy!!!
Jul 18, 2014
This recipe is amazing!!!!!
May 25, 2014
This recipe is a hit. I've made them several times and they have been requested for special occasions.
Mar 23, 2013