- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forBerry Mini Cheesecakes
"Delicious. Very easy. Didn't have raspberries so served without. Still awesomely good! Taking fresh batch to baby shower this week (with or without fruit!)!"
"Awesome and easy!!!"
"This recipe is amazing!!!!!"
"This recipe is a hit. I've made them several times and they have been requested for special occasions."