Berry Mini Breads
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk. Stir in cranberry sauce and blueberries. Pour into four greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 115 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 17, 2015
Stupid question it says berry bread has anyone tried it with other berry's besides blueberry and cranberry. there are so many other yummy berries raspberry, blackberry,
Nov 25, 2013
Good for Christmas! Very easy.
Aug 22, 2013
This recipe is very good. I make it often. My only complaint is that it takes much longer to bake than the recipe says. It often takes 45-50 minutes to bake for me.
Feb 3, 2009
I have been using Taste of Home recipes forever. A first ... this recipe made a complete mess in my oven. I used the correct size pans noted in recipe but way too much batter!Please edit this recipe to the correct pan sizes required!