Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen reduced-fat pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 2-1/2 cups whipped topping; set aside.
- Place half of cake cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl; spoon half of reserved pudding mixture over the top. Top with half of strawberries and marshmallows. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with almonds. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 230 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 15, 2014
I made this with angel food cake since I am not a pound cake fan.
Sep 1, 2010
I have made this recipe several times already this summer. The almonds give it a delightful crunch. In addition to strawberries, I used a combination of berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries) -- yummy! This is truly an impressive dessert.
Aug 7, 2010
I just made this for a baby shower and it was a hit. No one ate any of the baby cake I ordered. I left out the almonds and I am not a marshmellow eater but I sure ate them in this. This is one of the BEST receipes I have ever gotten. In just the past week I can't even begin to count how many times I have given this receipe away. The VERY BEST!!!!!!