Berry Good Pizza
This cute dessert pizza tastes good anytime, but it's a natural for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July with its red, white and blue ingredients.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
- With lightly floured hands, pat dough into two greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pans. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool.
- In a small bowl, cream the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Arrange strawberries and blueberries over cream cheese mixture.
- In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sugar and tapioca; let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Cool; pour over top of fruit. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 645 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 445mg sodium, 95g carbohydrate (60g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Berry Good Pizza in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.