Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, mix cracker crumbs, pecans and salt; stir in melted butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Spread over crust. Bake until center is almost set, 15-20 minutes. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; let stand 5 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vinegar and corn syrup; cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Pour over cheesecake layer; let stand 5 minutes. Top with berries.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, covering when completely cooled. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 233 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.