Berry Fruity Punch
I created this fun punch for a summer boat trip last year...and it was a big hit. Melons and pineapple are a lovely complement to raspberries and strawberries in this refreshing thirst quencher. —Phyllis Shaughnessy of Livonia, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup lime juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
- In a blender, process the pineapple juice, berries and melon in batches.
- Strain and transfer fruit mixture to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir in sugar and ginger. Add the ginger ale, lime and lemon juices. Pour into chilled glasses over crushed ice; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 121 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Originally published as Berry Fruity Punch in Light & Tasty April/May 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.