- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve strawberry and raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and strawberry and raspberry yogurt until blended. Chill until syrupy, about 1 hour.
- Fold in strawberries and whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Garnish with fresh berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forBerry Cream Dessert
"I love this dessert! I am allergic to dairy so i used whipped coconut milk solids (from 1 can chilled coconut milk) instead of the whipped topping, omitted the yogurt and added a 1/2 cup of soy sour cream. I used all raspberry gelatin instead of strawberry and raspberry and replaced the strawberries with raspberries as well. It turned out fabulously!"
"Delightful dessert! There are a lot of options open to you with different jello combinations. This was also great because my son was able to help assemble these desserts which he thoroughly enjoyed."
"This recipe is great !!! It allows for so many flavor options. I used lite cherry yogurt with cherry jello. I had no frozen whipped topping, so whipped up some heavy cream. It came out beautifully. Thanks for posting ! Lakewood, Colorado"
"Very nice recipe. I used mashed frozen strawberries that I had in my freezer and added them frozen, with the cold water. I cut the cold water to only 2/3 cup. It was perfect."
"When I found this recipe I was looking for something light and fluffy. I love this recipe and so does my family and friends."