Berry Cookie Torte Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 miniature Milano cookies
- 1. Divide dough into three portions. Cover and chill two portions. On a floured surface, roll remaining dough into a 9-in. circle, about 1/8 in. thick. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes; carefully remove to a wire rack to cool. Repeat twice.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; beat into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- 3. Place one cookie layer on a serving plate. Top with 3/4 cup pudding mixture and 1/3 cup each blueberries and raspberries. Repeat. Top with remaining cookie layer; spread with 1/2 cup pudding mixture.
- 4. Pipe remaining whipped topping and pudding mixture over the top. Garnish with cookies and remaining berries. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 564 calories, 29g fat (14g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 550mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Berry Cookie Torte
"wow-can't wait to try it-have made one similar with the bag of sugar cookie dough but not layered. Looks great!"