Berry Cookie Torte
The bakers in our Test Kitchen created this star-spangled treat with cookie dough, instant pudding and berries.
Total TimePrep: 45 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 miniature Milano cookies
- Divide dough into three portions. Cover and chill two portions. On a floured surface, roll remaining dough into a 9-in. circle, about 1/8 in. thick.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes; carefully remove to a wire rack to cool. Repeat twice.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; beat into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Place one cookie layer on a serving plate. Top with 3/4 cup pudding mixture and 1/3 cup each blueberries and raspberries. Repeat. Top with remaining cookie layer; spread with 1/2 cup pudding mixture.
- Pipe remaining whipped topping and pudding mixture over the top. Garnish with cookies and remaining berries.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 564 calories, 29g fat (14g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 550mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.