Berry Chocolate Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- Place almonds in a small food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Sprinkle into a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool completely. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared pan. Mound fruit on top. Microwave jam on high for 15 seconds or until melted; drizzle over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 399 calories, 26g fat (17g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 12, 2012
This filling was amazing! I used a ready made graham cracker pie crust instead of almonds and used the lite whipped topping instead of regular and it was still rich and delicious! I topped it with freshly picked blackberries and my guests raved it was my best dessert yet! Will be making again! Thanks for the recipe!
Dec 21, 2011
Wonderful! Very rich but a wonderful compliment to a big meal. Easy to make. Can be made the day before but put the fresh fruit on just before serving.
Jan 17, 2010
My whole family loves it. I am going to make it for my husband b-day.
Jul 16, 2009
This was a delicious and simple dessert. I froze half and it thawed quickly in the fridge. I could then add the berries on individual pieces as I served it.
Jul 16, 2009
deligthful and gluten free