Berry Cashew Ice Cream
Lots of fresh berries and a crunchy nuts make this delightful ice cream loads of fun. Serve it in a bowl or on a cone for a simply delicious summer taste all year round.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 individual graham cracker tart shell, broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips and caramel topping until blended. Gently fold in graham cracker pieces. Serve immediately.