Berry Blue Icy Summer Treats Dessert
Kids will just love these cool and refreshing treats on hot summer days. It's exciting to come up with new flavors.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) berry blue gelatin
- 1 package (.13 ounce) unsweetened berry blue soft drink mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 10 disposable plastic cups (5 ounces)
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, gelatin and drink mix in boiling water until dissolved. Add cold water. Pour into cups. Cover each cup with foil; insert sticks through foil (foil will hold sticks upright).
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan; freeze. To serve, remove foil and plastic cups.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 108 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Icy Summer Treats Dessert in Kid Friendly Cooking and Crafts
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.