- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forBerry Best Smoothies
"My raspberries were real tart, so I added a heaping tablespoon of raw sugar to the blender with the fruits. I also used fat -free skim instead of the half n half, but next time I'd use some light yogurt."
"ya baby and im a kid"