Berry-Banana Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-serving-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 398 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 21, 2012
I have made this pie many times for weekly luncheons and it is always one of the first to go. I have found that if I beat the cream cheese then add the gelatin mixture it comes out smoother.
Aug 30, 2011
Very fresh and light tasting. I used Light Cool Whip and Light Cream Cheese and saved about 100 calories, maybe would have been much thicker if I hadn't, but I'd rather save a few calories, it turned out really good.
Sep 17, 2010
I've made this numerous times and have experimented with different flavors of jello. My latest is made from melon fusion jello. Oh, it is so yummy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.