Berry and Grape Crumble (gluten, dairy free)
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup turbinado (washed raw) sugar or 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/3 cup turbinado (washed raw) sugar or 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- CINNAMON-SUGAR TOPPING:
- 1 teaspoon turbinado (washed raw) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- For crumble, place flour, sugar and baking powder in a food processor; process until combined. Add coconut oil, egg and vanilla; pulse until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over crumble. (Dish will be full.) Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly, 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen tip
Editor's NoteIf using frozen blueberries, use without thawing to avoid discoloring the batter.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 322 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 26, 2019
Scrumptious and delicious! No one knew it was gluten free, very flavorful with a good texture. I preferred fresh berries because the texture was a little crisper. Would definitely make again!