This yummy dessert from Kari Caven of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is just the thing for spring! The airy banana-orange cream and a hint of spice nicely complement the fresh berries.
Recommended: Our Most Refreshing Popsicle Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide the berries between two serving bowls. In a blender, combine the sour cream, banana, orange juice concentrate and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Spoon over berries. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Berries with Banana Cream in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p33