Berries ‘n’ Cream Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 to 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and jam until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 284 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 7, 2015
It looks great. Berries are great ingredient for a pizza.
Aug 22, 2013
Excellent! I used marshmallow cream in place of the powdered sugar and mixed with cream cheese and jam. Next time I may use dream wip in place of whipped topping. Either way, I am sure they will be excellent....
Aug 22, 2013
We love love this recipe have made it many times. However, I use a tube (8oz.) of refrigerated sugar cookie dough. Really delicious.