Berries ‘N’ Cream Brownies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over brownies. Arrange strawberries cut side down over top. Drizzle with chocolate topping. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 19, 2011
This is one of my "go to" dessert recipes. Easy, yet impressive. I've made it so many times. Everytime I bring it to a potluck or something, people are always requesting the recipe!
Nov 11, 2010
LOVE chocolate paired with fruit so this was a no brainer for me!! FABULOUS and oh so easy!!
Feb 11, 2010
Great!! Satisfies the chocolate and fruity sweet tooth!!