Yogurt, cream, brown sugar and fresh fruit are all you need to wake up your taste buds on mornings you'd rather sleep in. Save time by having guests assemble their own parfaits. —Michelle Stillman, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 37 Easy Breakfast Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cups assorted fresh berries
- Place yogurt in a large bowl; whisk in cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar but do not stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, stir cream mixture. Divide among 10 dessert dishes. Top with berries. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Berries in Yogurt Cream in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p26