Berries & Cream Bruschetta
Sweet and satisfying, this bruschetta proves that cream cheese belongs on more than just bagels. The topping is delicious on morning toast, too—if you can keep it around that long. —Debbie Limas, North Andover, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and zest until blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 307 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Creme Berry Fruit Salad in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.