Berries and Cream Wonton Cups
Feel free to use different flavored yogurt and fruit to make these wonderful little appetizers or desserts. —Heidi Hoskinson, Conifer, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 3/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Optional: Confectioners' sugar and fresh mint
- Brush wonton wrappers with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Press sugar side up into ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Place 1/2 cup raspberries in a small bowl; mash slightly. Stir in whipped topping and yogurt. Spoon into wonton cups. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Garnish with confectioners' sugar and mint if desired.