- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cut pound cake in half. Cut one half into 1/2-in. cubes (save remaining cake for another use). In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- In four small serving dishes, layer the cake cubes and fruit. Top with cream cheese mixture. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBerries & Cream Desserts
"Made this for July 4th and it was a big hit. Brought to work and they loved it!"
"Berries and cream dessert is one my children simply love and one we make whenever we have the berries we like. This one is a keeper and definitely going in my recipe box."