- 2 fully cooked bratwurst, casings removed
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 to 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- Cut bratwurst into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, caraway seeds and bratwurst; stir in beer just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 biscuits.
Reviews forBeer 'n' Brat Biscuits
"These sound delish. And with only 3 of us, we almost always have some leftover brats. Will definately be making these."
"I skip the caraway seeds & we love these biscuits."
"We buy Johnsonville Brats, they come in a package. The last package we bought had 12 brats, and they were not in links. I like to fix them cooked in beer and onions, then on the grill to brown."
" Most commercial bratwurst is made 5 links to a lb & standard sausage casings are usedsuederods "
"Are all bratwurst the same size?"