Beefy Noodle Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onions and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 371 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 896 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Feb 24, 2012
Very good. I did go with 1/2 burger and 1/2 italian sausage and cut back a little on the chili powder so my wife would eat it. Next time I will go with four cups of noodles.This is definatly a 5 STAR.
Dec 1, 2011
I have made this several times. The first time was very bland. Since I have been adding to make it, more to our taste. I have added green pepper and a little taco seasoning to give it more flavor and cut back on the peas. Family loves it now. I make a double batch and all fits in one pan, and I have dinner leftover for the next night, just as good. Will continue to make this.