- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (17 ounces) peas, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef; drain. Add onions and garlic; saute until tender. Remove from the heat. Add remaining ingredients; stir until combined. Spoon into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBeefy Noodle Bake
"Very good. I did go with 1/2 burger and 1/2 italian sausage and cut back a little on the chili powder so my wife would eat it. Next time I will go with four cups of noodles.This is definatly a 5 STAR."
"I have made this several times. The first time was very bland. Since I have been adding to make it, more to our taste. I have added green pepper and a little taco seasoning to give it more flavor and cut back on the peas. Family loves it now. I make a double batch and all fits in one pan, and I have dinner leftover for the next night, just as good. Will continue to make this."