Beefy Broccoli Pie
This broccoli and ground beef pie begins with a refrigerated crescent roll crust for a no-fuss meal. Add a tossed salad and dinner's ready in no time. - Barb Van Der Huerst, Holland, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add broccoli and soup.
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Top with meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Unroll remaining crescent dough and place over meat mixture; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 365 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.