This broccoli and ground beef pie begins with a refrigerated crescent roll crust for a no-fuss meal. Add a tossed salad and dinner's ready in no time. - Barb Van Der Huerst, Holland, Michigan
Recommended: 35 Easy Dinners to Try This Winter
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add broccoli and soup.
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Top with meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Unroll remaining crescent dough and place over meat mixture; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Beefy Broccoli Pie in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p276