- 1 pound beef sirloin tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup white wine or beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, carrots, celery, onion, soup and wine. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBeef Tips
"I thought it was delicious and so did my husband! And my grand daughter!"
"Yuck. B.L.A.N.D. Soupy. Absolutely no taste at all. Would Never in a million years make this again."
"delicious! I will make it."
"This is a nice recipe..I am gonna try this out!!"
"Great with mashed potatoes too!"
"Definitely on my family's keeper list!"
"I didn't put the carrots or the celery and in addition I added 1 beef bouillon cube and added about a tablespoon of garlic salt and it very good!"