Beef Tips with Horseradish Gravy
No one will guess that you only spent 25 minutes making dinner. The combination of creme fraiche and horseradish gives the purchase beef tips and exceptional flavor. It is definitely special enough for company. —Laura Majchrzak, Hunt Valley, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, creme fraiche, horseradish and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup (calculated without rice): 365 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 718mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.