Beef Tips with Horseradish Gravy
No one will guess that you only spent 25 minutes making dinner. The combination of creme fraiche and horseradish gives the purchase beef tips and exceptional flavor. It is definitely special enough for company.—Laura Majchrzak, Hunt Valley, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 cup (8 ounces) creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, combine the beef tips with gravy, creme fraiche, horseradish and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup (calculated without rice): 365 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 718mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Beef Tips with Creamy Horseradish Sauce in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.