Beef Tips on Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Prepare the beef tips and mashed potatoes according to package directions. Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir the broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese into potatoes. Serve beef tips with potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1-3/4 cups: 444 calories, 23g fat (16g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1337mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 19, 2017
Yuck! I definitely think that the problem with this recipe was the quality of the meat in the packaged beef tips. Sorry, I made it awhile back and don't remember the brand name or I would share it here.