- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Prepare the beef tips and mashed potatoes according to package directions. Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir the broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese into potatoes. Serve beef tips over potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBeef Tips on Potatoes
"Yuck! I definitely think that the problem with this recipe was the quality of the meat in the packaged beef tips. Sorry, I made it awhile back and don't remember the brand name or I would share it here."