"I work full-time, so I'm always looking for quick and easy dishes that taste good," shares Denise Goedeken from Platte Center, Nebraska. "This one includes two of my kids' favorite foods—ground beef and stuffing. It goes over great at potluck suppers."
Recommended: 25 Foolproof Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) beef- or pork-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine contents of stuffing seasoning packet, soups, mushrooms, water and vegetables. Sprinkle stuffing over beef mixture; top with soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Beef Stuffing Bake in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p33
Reviews forBeef Stuffing Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2014
"It was o. k., but we put French's fried onions on top after taking it out of the oven to give it more flavor."
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2013
"quick to prepare and love that its a one dish meal."
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2010