- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) beef- or pork-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine contents of stuffing seasoning packet, soups, mushrooms, water and vegetables. Sprinkle stuffing over beef mixture; top with soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBeef Stuffing Bake
"It was o. k., but we put French's fried onions on top after taking it out of the oven to give it more flavor."
"quick to prepare and love that its a one dish meal."