Beef Soup in a Hurry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (24 ounces) beef stew
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 188 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 1030mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 9, 2014
I have made this several times. It is quick ,easy, and I have these items in my pantry already.
Aug 12, 2010
Very quick and easy to put together. A hearty soup with lots of flavor. I cooked this on top of the stove instead of using the microwave.