- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (15 ounces) beef ravioli
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large kettle, saute celery, onion and carrots in oil for 3 minutes; add broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the ravioli and heat through. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-1/2 qts.).
Reviews forBeef Ravioli Soup
"This has been a favorite of mine since it was in the magazine. Fast, easy and yummy. If the kids like ravioli, this gets some extra vegetables in too."
"This has been a favorite of mine since it was in the magazine! Fast and easy."
"Very delicious! I added an extra can of ravioli, everyone loved it."