Beef Potato Casserole Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 277 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 947mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Beef Potato Casserole
"My family loved it!"
"easy and delicious! I have made this recipe for many years and my kids love it. Hearty and comforting."
"To serve 3, I used two potatoes instead of four. To add flavor, I put in 1/2 t. oregano leaves, garlic powder, 1/4 t. onion powder & fresh ground black pepper. Family did like this; yes, a success!"