Beef Pinwheels with Gravy
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 cups Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 7 tablespoons water
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup beef gravy
- Additional gravy, warmed
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, basil and water just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 5 times. Roll out into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle.
- Combine beef and gravy; spoon over dough. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 1/2-in. slices; place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 450° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with gravy.
Sep 12, 2013
This was great.
May 29, 2013
May 21, 2013
This was great
Mar 6, 2013
This was great. My family loved it.
Feb 27, 2013
It's OK but my family was divided. Gravy is a must. I used shredded beef but the rest was as per the recipe.
Jul 25, 2012
My family loves this as well! Easy to make.
Nov 21, 2011
The biscuits turned out a little dry. Good flavor though! Definitely need the additional gravy to put on top after cooked.
Jun 21, 2008
I have made this many times and my family loves it. I add 1 cup of carrots to the noodle mixture.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.