Beef N Olive Sandwiches Recipe
Iola Egle of McCook, Nebraska blends dried beef, olives and walnuts into a rich and creamy sandwich filling. "Cut into quarters, these sandwiches are sophisticated enough to serve at parties, And they freeze beautifully," she notes.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped dried beef
- 3 tablespoons sliced stuffed olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 8 slices bread
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cream and pepper; mix well. Stir in beef, olives and walnuts. Spread on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Freeze. Remove from the freezer at least 4 hours before serving. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef N Olive Sandwiches
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC